SandervG

Owens Corning - XSTRAND GF30 PP

Posted · Owens Corning - XSTRAND GF30 PP

Owens Corning makes XSTRAND GF30 PP available to Ultimaker users via our material alliance in Cura. 
You can access all available materials via Cura > Marketplace > Materials. 

Are you curious about others experiences using XSTRAND GF30 PP or do you have any other questions regarding this filament? Feel free to post them below. 

Some links you might find useful:
Technical Data Sheet

My Ultimaker S5 refuses to print with that material. After 2 minute warm up the process disappear also from Cura interface like it never started. Can you help?

thank you

Hello Sander,

I have purchased the material and I added the profule through the marketplace.

How do I add the material on the Ultimaker S5 itself? Or is that not necessary and what material do you then choose when putting it on the machine?

Thank you!

Basically, it is not needed to have the profile in the printer, it is only used to load/unload the material, but you can choose any material which has a similar print/nozzle temperature. Everything else (finetuning) is done with the profile in Cura itself.

But it is planned that Cura can synchronize custom material profiles to the printer, so in the future, it will be easier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1