My printer can't print beatifully on circular areas

Posted · My printer can't print beatifully on circular areas

I would first check the hardware, tighten belt, pulleys, and so on. Check if the head can mode smoothly when the steppers are disabled and you move it by hand. Maybe you need some oil on the rods, or wherever your printer need it.

Then check the slicing settings, print slow < 40mm/sec and check the result again. Maybe you print a way too fast and your printer cannot handle the speed.

A few weeks before it can print in 60 mm/s but what happened I don't know it can't now I tightened belts but again this result but I didn't add oil also I don't understand where I have to oil. Thank for your advice I will try them and I will reply after try them .

I can mode steppers smoothly I check them and print at 30mm/s but nothing changed the same result again. 😞

It is hard to give more advises, I don't know your printer, but it is definitely a hardware problem.

General it is often loose belts, bad bearings, dry axles (oil), some play in the mechanics, head not stable enough and can vibrate easily, print too fast, extrusion problem (nozzle, feeder), bad cheap filament, .......

So I can give you only general advices, most users here are using Ultimaker printers, so a chance to find someone who can lead you to the problem directly because he know the printer is small.

I've solved the problem It cause from software last version of marlin tarantula 2.0x is problem for tevo tarantula . I'm going to bring older version of marlin tarantula 2.0 .Thank you for all your replies.

MarlinTarantula-EasyConfig-2.0.x older version.zip

I'm glad you found a solution. 🙂