The Ultimaker marketplace

SandervG

Posted · The Ultimaker marketplace

Hello, if you are new to the Ultimaker ecosystem or the Ultimaker marketplace specifically let's take a minute and see what you will be able to find there that can be helpful to you. 

The downloadable plugins and profiles offered by our contributors add a great deal of value to the 3D printing solutions we provide. Most of these contributions can be found in our Marketplace where you can add them to enrich your workflow. You need to be logged in with your Ultimaker account in order to do so. The marketplace contains of 2 sections;

• Material profiles
  • Software plugins 

Material profiles. 
In the material profile section you can find profiles for all materials that have a tailored printing profile for the Ultimaker S-line. Both Ultimaker materials and a wide range of third party materials.

All profiles that belong to a third party material are the result of the Material Alliance we’ve established together with the largest and most relevant filament manufacturers. It currently contains over 150 different materials! You can find all profiles here: https://marketplace.ultimaker.com/app/cura/materials 

Tip: Use the filter to search for properties you are interested in!

Do you have any questions about the material profiles in the Ultimaker marketplace? Feel free to ask them below! We're happy to help.

The thread about software plug-ins in the Ultimaker Marketplace can be found here

• 7 months later...
    Posted (edited) · The Ultimaker marketplace

Hi,

I have an issue with Kimya materials. I am unable to remotely synchronize from cura the Kimya materials that have been downloaded from the marketplace. Last Firmware ok, last cura version ok. I need to synchronize remotly and not with a USB key because I have to manage several S5 remotly. From France to other countries.

Can you help?

Edited by lamarte

So the latest S5 firmware, 7.0.1, now supports synchronizing materials from cura to the S5 printers (through Digital Factory).  This firmware just came out I think yesterday.  This is a new feature that only exists in 7.0.1 (and newer I assume if you are reading this in the future).  To get it you have to select "LATEST" when updating firmware on the S5.

I think you just connect to the printer from Cura - I think you don't have to send the print job to the printer or anything like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi gr5,

thanks for your answer but I already downloaded the last firmware version, 7.0.1and it doesn't work either. I just tried 2 new materials available on the marketplace --> nanovia CF PETG & polymaker PA6 CF. The problem remains the same. I really need to solve the problem because my official distributor (MakerShop in France) doesn't have the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

'Im nor sure I'm in the right htread but I'll ask anyway.

can anyone let me know where I can source   Birchwood  2.8mm, PLA?

I had ordered it from a local supplier here in Ireland but he can't source it.

Also if anyone has used it can they give me a heads up on the settings/ things to be aware of, or is it just the same as standard PLA?

Thanks in advance