Material Station Override?

Posted · Material Station Override?

Hi all!

I have noticed that sometimes NFC recognition of the spools in the material station is a bit tough.

I mean: if i push the spool on the left of the bay is easier for the sensor to recognize the material spool, but even if the spool is recognized, when you turn off and then back on the printer, sometimes it recognizes wrong some spools and you have to unload and re-load back the material.

It would be nice to have an "override" feature (just for ultimaker materials of course), where you can manually set the spool type and color when NFC does not work good. For automation and feasibile remote printing could be very useful in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Material Station Override?

Yep ! I have a hard time for the material station to recognize the spools. I tried several times. Trying to turn it on the left side, but it doesn't get recognize... A bit frustrating. A manual override should be possible. It's painful to spend lots of time at each materials change... Or there something I am doing wrong idk.

Edited by Cloud-Forge