Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Cura not working on Fusion 360

Posted · Cura not working on Fusion 360

I've never had a problem designing parts on Fusion 360, clicking on "3d Print", selecting the part, clicking "Cura" as the print utility and hitting "OK". Cura then pops up and I slice it and save it on my Ultimaker SD for printing. Now Cura won't even pop up after selecting the part and clicking "OK" like it always did before. I've uninstalled Cura and reinstalled it twice with no luck. I even upgraded to 4.7.1. Any suggestions? Jim 

Does it work when Cura is already open? I am on the Mac and for it works only when Cura is open because Fusion is not allowed to start a new application.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 10/21/2020 at 2:10 AM, Smithy said:

Does it work when Cura is already open? I am on the Mac and for it works only when Cura is open because Fusion is not allowed to start a new application.

Sorry about the delay in responding to your answer but no-it still does not work when Cura is open

You need to integrate Cura manually as with each new major Cura version the place where it is installed is changing. Once you told Fusion where Cura was installed it will find this specific version. ... up to the next version :)

F360CuraIntegration.PNG