my model cannot be infill

salah_M

Posted (edited) · my model cannot be infill

hi guys

Ā 

iam new in 3d printed and i have problem in my model, when i tried to printĀ the model have not infill even have not the inner walls, i tried to make a face in blender to make it solid but didnot work.

Ā 

Ā 

i attached the model i hope to help meĀ 

thanx,,1442-03-23_16h13_29.thumb.png.2be7f226dea51bc2a8234f2a4d146288.png

1442-03-23_16h14_42.png

Ā 

Edited by salah_M

Posted · my model cannot be infill

I looked at your stl.Ā  The stl has an outer and inner wall and cura is slicing it just as it is shown in CAD.

Ā 

In other words, the CAD model is hollow, so the slicer also makes it hollow.Ā  Although the head is solid.

Ā 

You can fix this in cura by going to "Mesh Fixes" section and checking the box "remove all holes".

Ā 

Is this your model?Ā  You can simplify the CAD model greatly if you hadn't created those inner walls.

Ā 

• Thanks 1

Posted · my model cannot be infill

I will try this and i will come back to tell you...Ā 

Ā 

I took the mesh but i rigging it with blender, iam soĀ Beginner and this frist model to printĀ I hope to get your level one day šŸ™šŸŒ¹