Issue when signing in

Posted · Issue when signing in

Hi, currently trying to set up the cura software for our Design department but when trying to sign in im being greeted with "Not signed in - Please allow the application to access the requested data" from a webpage.

We've managed to succesfully get to the "allow" page only once, and upon clicking allow it threw us back to this page and we seem to be stuck in a never ending loop now

We've checked application and firewall logs, as far as we can tell nothing is being blocked our side that should stop this from working.

Any advise welcome, thanks

Cura capture.PNG

I've just double checked and used a test machine too, both with cookies enabled. Im afraid we still get the same issue. This is opening via google chrome if that has any effect?

Posted (edited) · Issue when signing in

Hello,

I am having exactly the same issue on my laptop. I have tried with 3 different default browsers (i.e. Edge, Firefox and Chrome), all with cookies allowed, but with the same message appearing in the browser and no request to allow anything at any stage even when retrying several times to reconnect.

Is there a way to add my Ultimaker account credentials somewhere in the configuration files without using a browser ?

I have Cura installed on my desktop PC without such issue and I can try to copy the configuration files from there on my laptop if it has a chance to work.

Thanks for any hint

BR

Laurent

Edited by Bi-Doux

19 hours ago, Bi-Doux said:

Hello,

I am having exactly the same issue on my laptop. I have tried with 3 different default browsers (i.e. Edge, Firefox and Chrome), all with cookies allowed, but with the same message appearing in the browser and no request to allow anything at any stage even when retrying several times to reconnect.

Is there a way to add my Ultimaker account credentials somewhere in the configuration files without using a browser ?

I have Cura installed on my desktop PC without such issue and I can try to copy the configuration files from there on my laptop if it has a chance to work.

Thanks for any hint

BR

Laurent

Hi,

Please share logs with us so we can debug what is going on in your case.

Chris

Preferably use the 4.11 BETA when collecting the logs. We have increased the number of log entries, so it makes it a lot easier to figure out what is going wrong.

Using the desktop version of Cura 4.13.1 and it will not let me sign in to my account.  I get no response to the click. I am signed in on the web browser.

How do I sign in so that I can backup my configuration?  I really want to back it up to my desktop, but it won't do that.

thanks

..steve

Without logs, I can't help you. Sorry.

It's also easier for us to help you if you report the issue on github. You can find the link in the help menu.

Where do I find the logs? There is no link to them in the menu.  As a complete beginner your response was less than helpful

..steve

[Alt]+h for Help -> Show configuration folder

16 hours ago, sghalliday said:

Where do I find the logs? There is no link to them in the menu.  As a complete beginner your response was less than helpful

..steve

There is an entire guide if you use the github page to report an issue. It has an template that guides you through the steps so you can provide the information that we need to help you. That is also why we point people over there.