XVico x3s stuck on filament loop HELP

AniNitro

Posted (edited) · XVico x3s stuck on filament loop HELP

I Just set up and put together my printer, When I sliced a model in cura with the settings recommended from the xvico3d.com manual. When I hit print. The screen shows 2 arrows in and out.. Then a few seconds later it shows "Heating nozzle temperture" Slecect OK. When I hit okay. THe print screen flashes up and then disappears back to the first screen that shows Printer > Filament Screen with Two areas and an OK button. A few seconds later it shows again "Heating Filiment" Press when ready OK. It says this continually. WHen I hit OK, the print proceeds for 3 seconds then lifts up and the screen appears again to hit OK, ect... It never gets out of this.. Does anyone now what is going on?

Edited by AniNitro
typo

Posted · XVico x3s stuck on filament loop HELP

Maybe it's best to contact xvico3d if you have specific issues. I don't think that anyone here has that specific printer, so it will be almost impossible for people to help you with printer specific issues.

Posted · XVico x3s stuck on filament loop HELP

The gcode that Cura comes up with is pretty generic at the start.  Heat the bed, heat the hot end, Auto-Home, start printing.

If there is something that Xvico put into the startup gcode, or into their firmware, then they need to explain it to you.

I can't make any promises but if you post the gcode file I can take a look.  If you received a sample file on the SD card that came with the printer - does the sample work OK?