Could not connect to the Cura Package database. Please check your connection.

ccc4fee

Posted · Could not connect to the Cura Package database. Please check your connection.

Hello I can't access the "Marketplace" -> "Plugins" from within Cura, without getting that error message (see post title).

I do went to Windows settings -> "Allow an app through Windows Firewall" and ticked boxes for Ultimaker Cura, clicked "ok" to apply, relaunched Cura, but nothing. Also tried to restart the PC but still no access.

1) Did I miss something or ultimaker servers are down?

2) Is there a way to add a package to Cura manually ? Adding from https://marketplace.ultimaker.com/app/cura/plugins says I have now added the desired plugin but my local client doesn't have it...

3) My goal is to separate a group of models within a .STL , can I do it with Pruca slicer / simplify ? Can one of these automatically read my cura profiles?

By thanking you

PS : signing up for the first time on the forums to post, asks for what printer the user has, and take infinite time if one doesn't reply an Ultimaker-branded one, maybe this is also a bug?

Posted · Could not connect to the Cura Package database. Please check your connection.

1) See See https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/issues/10548 for more info 

2) Yes. If you have a .curaplugin file, you can manually drag it into cura.

3) The Meshtools plugin also allows you to do this. Those slicers can not read your cura profiles. Cura can also not read their profiles.