Led brightness tuning does not work.

simmonsstummer

Posted · Led brightness tuning does not work.

You should post which firmware you have as someone will read this a year from now and wonder. In fact you should not post the version of Cura, but the version of Marlin by checking the version with your printer.

I have the same versions of Cura and Marlin, and I also noticed that the LED Brightness settings are a bit wonky now.

It's not that they don't work, it's just that they only activate once you cycle past them in the Menu on th UM2.

A couple of days ago I set them to 50% brightness and as I did so, it changed on the fly. A day later, after a power-cycle, I noticed the LED's were on full and only as I cycled past the option "Led Brightness" in the Tune menu during a print, did the LED's immediatly change back to 50%. Didn't even have to open the option, just cycle past it.

So it seems any changes that are made are saved, even after a power-cycle, but they aren't immediatly activated.

I haven't changed back to a previous version (of both Cura and/or Marlin) so I don't know wheter this behaviour is new or not.

My versions are

Ultimaker 2: 14.01.2

and Cura 14.01

and the led setting does not work anymore everywhere. You just can't set the brightness anymore during the print or not.

any news? i will oper a ticket

Still the same problem on my UM2..

I've put it on the internal issue list for the UM2 firmware.

Thank you Daid

do you have an approximatly date for the next release?

Working on it right now. Will be in the 14.02-RC2