S3 not printing as expected

evogas

Posted · S3 not printing as expected

I am new to the ultimaker family as I’ve been using a MakerBot In the past but I wanted to add a ultimaker to my fleet but so far after 5 failed prints im wondering if I made a mistake.  I printed 2 infinity cubes and when I take them off the build platform and move them to get them lose they break which never happened to my MakerBot. I printed 2 more items and one just broke during the print the ultimaker couldn’t do it and the last one the quality is just horrible. Could I be doing something wrong.  

let me know as for paying the price I did I was expecting way more from this machine and it’s only been 24 hours. 

thanks in advance 

C0BC3F16-5CD3-413A-97D1-E4380350F20E.jpeg

Posted (edited) · S3 not printing as expected

Hi @evogas,

Welcome in here.

At first glance, -it looks like the preparation of the glass plate (heat bed) is not "cleaned"/prepared properly.

Parts of the bed may have some issues that's reduced the fixture to the bed.. The bed cleaning is "super" important!

But, -It's really difficult to say anything more about your problem, as no other info is given -but the picture.

You should save this "object" as a project file, this will produce a file "-------.3mf" that's show your printer -plus setting (in Cura), filament type and the object you're printing.

Sure post it here..

I'm sure someone will have a look at it.

Thanks

Torgeir

Edited by Torgeir
    More text.