Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Internal Parts of Print not Printing

timcnc1

Posted · Internal Parts of Print not Printing

I updated to the latest software and firm ware and now the internal parts of my print and not printing or showing up on the preview. Any ideas what's going on?

in the current stl file it shows the holes in the the part, but after slicing and and going thru the preview process they are gone...  

This sounds like a Cura question so I moved this topic there.

It's probably a problem with your model but to be sure, please post the entire project which will include your model and your profile and settings and so on.

In Cura, do "file" "save project as" and then post that resulting file please.

gr5

there is not "save project as" only "save project"... Not sure why I don't get that option. I may have to delete and reinstall, looks like the 4.12.1 release may not be a good one... lol

gr5

Thank you taking the time to respond; I uninstalled / installed the software a couple more times and then I installed it with every driver that was not checked as the default and it seems to be working now. Not sure if that helped it or not but now I am printing again. 

Again thanks!

Sincerely

Tim

How about the infamous "Remove All Holes"?  It has it's uses...just not very often.

@timcnc1 - sorry I don't know exactly what it says.  "save project"  "save project as".  Something like that.  They may have changed it a year ago and I still probably would have it backwards.

Please save the project and post that file here.

Oh I just checked.  It's nethier.  It's "Save project...".