Viewport not working

Mrbib2000

Posted · Viewport not working

Cura 5.0.0, my viewport is not working. That is, I cannot zoom or rotate my view. I can rotate objects (with the rotate tool). I can right-click and choose from the menu. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled an earlier version. Nothing has changed. I can still bring in stls and slice them, etc. I just can't get the view to change. Selecting a fixed view from the bottom buttons highlights them, but the view doesn't change. The same with the view menu choices.

• 2 months later...
    Posted · Viewport not working

Hopefully someone can help you guys.  However...

Some hacky work arounds:

4 arrow keys orbits the center of the bed (same as right click drag on mouse)

+/- keys zoom in and out.  You can use = (in other words no shift key needed) or you can use numpad with numlock off

I don't think you can pan with keyboard (aka shift right mouse drag or I think maybe middle mouse drag?  I don't have a middle mouse button)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies