ZORTRAX - bans everyone who criticizes their printer

huberbobas

Posted · ZORTRAX - bans everyone who criticizes their printer

If you thought about upgrading to ZORTRAX then read this:

Zortrax is a decent printer from what's been posted on the forum, but they ban everyone who comments on the prints or criticizes their printer, just try your luck register and criticize comment about something..... no spam please

Then post your results how your post disappear or you are banned.

So the prints you see and replies you read on their forum are what the lucky users get, you do not see the other side of the coin.

That's interesting but this is an Ultimaker forum. Lets try to stick to discussions regarding Ultimaker or Cura (Cura works on the Zortrax maybe?)

You should be posting this on your own personal blog. Not here.

I learnt that sometime ago. They are just reselling a cheap Chinese printer, nothing more to it. I have messages from people with that printer that are very unhappy. But this is Ultimaker forum as gr5 said and we should stick to that printer.

And in the end, all manufacturers have their flaws so you need to judge yourself with what flaws you can be happy

I just wanted to post here because I don't have a blog, I need printer too, and I don't wan't my messages to be deleted by zortrax staff. Why isn't there unofficial zortrax forum?

I learnt that sometime ago. They are just reselling a cheap Chinese printer, nothing more to it. I have messages from people with that printer that are very unhappy. But this is Ultimaker forum as gr5 said and we should stick to that printer.

And in the end, all manufacturers have their flaws so you need to judge yourself with what flaws you can be happy

Could you share some info, if the manufacturer hides the flaws desperately how can I learn about them?

http://www.blogger.com

register for a free blog in 1 minute !!

then start posting what you think about that company..

easy free and no censorship !! :-) :-)

But please not here. it doesnt fit on the ultimaker forum... a bashing other company tread...

hope you understand !

best wishes.

Ian :-)

Good post Ian, i totally agree.

I created this thread not to bash competitor company, it's called freedom of speech, if the manufacturer hides the flaws desperately a competitor should welcome constructive critics and facts about it. Sorry if it's not allowed here too.

I hope DELL gets the same customer treatment as regular users with it's 5000 printer order.

Its not fair play if one manufacturer uses their forum to smash their competitor. Very important and old business rule "About competition say all the best".

Did you actually believe in that Dell order, thats a prank from Zortrax, it never happened :)

Its not fair play if one manufacturer uses their forum to smash their competitor. Very important and old business rule "About competition say all the best".

Did you actually believe in that Dell order, thats a prank from Zortrax, it never happened :)

Do you believe Zortrax printers are made in China? Maybe they are made in North Korea in one of their underground factories.

Grow up kids! :cool:

They are made in China, and i even know the manufacturer and a price to go with it

1) It's okay to say bad things about Ultimaker in this forum.

2) It's okay to say good things about Ultimaker in the forum.

3) It's okay to say good or bad things about competitors but not if the thread is specifically about a competitor.

So for example if we are talking about the UM and I say I think the bowden is too tight and am frustrated that it can't handle 3.0mm filament and needs 2.85mm filament and you say some competitor can handle 3mm just fine. It's okay if I say, "true, but their extruder is on the head so it's much heavier and slower than the UM".

But to have a thread that is meant to specifically discuss Zortrax is not a good idea.

I think I'll delete this thread later today.

Yes, I agree, this thread should be deleted... nothing huberbobas has posted in this thread so far contained anything valuable for the UM community.

Yes, I agree, this thread should be deleted... nothing huberbobas has posted in this thread so far contained anything valuable for the UM community.

How about an insight that zortrax community is not anything like the ultimaker community, but then if you delete this thread you are no better.

I think I'll delete this thread later today.

Just close it, that's a better way then making it dissapear and confuse people.

Thread locked to prevent things from escalating into something that needs to be removed.