Outer Wall starts in the middle of the object

mulawi

Posted · Outer Wall starts in the middle of the object

Hi Guys

no matter which setting I tried to tweak always the same result. It's a very simple Part who should be easy to print. He should go from outside and comes towards the middle and all sould be filled. But somehow he has a weird slicing... see pic. and between the layer are to much gaps. How can I achieve a proper print.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-17 um 10.01.37.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-17 um 10.05.42.png

Posted (edited) · Outer Wall starts in the middle of the object
    3 hours ago, mulawi said:

How can I achieve a proper print.

With supports.

On a general note, it is easier for us to help you if you include a link to a project file.

Edited by ahoeben

Posted (edited) · Outer Wall starts in the middle of the object

Sorry I'm new here and have to learn what to provide to get a proper solution. Thanks you for heads up

DOWNLOAD LINK

Only to mention... I did change the thickness of the model in CAD from 0.5 to 0.6 material thickness. Bevause i print on 0.15 LayerHight, guesses if the wall thickness ist dividable could help... It was a bit better to print but not without issues.

Edited by mulawi

That's not a project file.  In cura do "file" "save project..." and then post that file.  It will include the STL file you link to above but will also include your printer settings, your material settings, your profile settings and your overrides.  Also it will include the orientation and scaling of your part and can include multiple parts.  Basically it sets us up exactly the same as you just before you hit the "slice" button.

But somehow he has a weird slicing... see pic. and between the layer are to much gaps. How can I achieve a proper print.

It looks like you need to enable support.  Or design your own custom support into the model.