I 3D Printed Bitcoins using metal bronze material

barnacules

Posted · I 3D Printed Bitcoins using metal bronze material

I 3D printed some Bitcoins in colorFabb Bronze material and I'm pleased with the results. It's great material because you can polish it to a metallic shine and it even has the weight of metal.

I've mentioned this to you guys in the "post your latest print section" but no one cared to acknowledge my advice

I have a vibratory tumbler and although it smooths it out a little bit it's not that great. I would recommend using a rotary tumbler vs a vibratory tumbler.

I've tried various medias as well plastic, wood, metal, volcanic ash none with day and night results

I've mentioned this to you guys in the "post your latest print section" but no one cared to acknowledge my advice

I read it when you posted it. I didn't acknowledge it. Do you want me to?

I have the same issue - I post good advice (occasionally) and it's frustrating when the person with the problem seems to completely ignore it.

Just because one person (Jerry) two people (valcrow and barnacules) didn't read your advice (or ignored it simply because he happened to have only a vibratory one) doesn't mean all of us ignored it. Please believe that people *do* read the stuff on this forum both soon after you post it and also sometimes months or years later when doing google searches. It's not a waste of time. But there is usually no acknowledgement. Also please try to post things that you won't be embarrassed about a year or 5 years from now as people will still be reading it then.

Yes, I read it. And went out and bought an inexpensive rotary tumbler. Thanks for the advice, it has been working great.

Love your show Barnacules!