Heated bed kit lead time

Posted · Heated bed kit lead time

I am now is the same boat as flux line. Again very careful and precise installation, with random failure. Identical problem. FYI sander, I submitted a ticked about it. It doesn't seem to be such an isolated case on flux lines behalf now.

Hi,

I’m also in that boat, I mean literally, I’m a sailor and also ordered the heated bed at the beginning of December, now almost two months later I do not know when to expect it. Now at sea I don’t have the order nr with me. I hope it comes soon so I can install it next leave that starts February 2nd.

Maybe there is some general news about it?

Groet Dree

Edit: I also don't have backorder details after updating mu store account

Hi Dre, for future references I will send your ordernumber to you in a DM.

I have also send out a request about when it will be send. Honestly, I would have expected it to be shipped already, but maybe I am missing something.

Will keep you posted!

Hello,

is it realistic that Igo3d have a lead time from 3to4 weeks and all other reseller from 6to8weeks? Is the leadtime of 4to6 weeks at ultimaker directly telling the truth? Im sure i want to buy an ultimaker 1 + DIY kit. But im not sure which seller i should use. From Igo3d ive heard very bad support informations.

Hi Hambut,

Are you looking for the Ultimaker Original, or just the heated bed?

You are posting in the heated bed topic, so that may be confusing.

But to answer your question, about the Ultimaker Original, it may be that various resellers have

different lead times. Everyone tries to be as accurate as possible because there are no winners with purposely creating false expectations.

Thank you Sander,

im looking for the ultimaker 1+ (the whole printer with heated bet). Sorry for confusing :)

Then I think i will delete my order at Igo3D and will order directly at Ultimaker, because i get an answer much earlier from you than from Igo3D :)

The fact you can get an answer sooner, does not mean the lead time is shorter.

perhaps it may be worth your while to give them a call.

Obviously, in the end you should do the thing that feels best.

If anyone need a HBK I have one (unopen brand new) but Im on Spain.