Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
scottfsmith

Ticket system - does it work?

At times they've been 2 weeks but lately I think they are happy that they got it down to 4 days. So I would suspect about 4 days. If you call them during their work hours (M-F, 5am to noon your time) they often answer instantly. Their english is great. Really great. In fact I feel sorry for all those Europeans who don't speak english and call tech support. At least the 2 people I've met (I think they have more now).

For UM2 you get tech support here in USA but for UMO I think it's Netherlands.

Thanks, four days is OK.

I did drill them out but the jig I rigged to hold them on the drill press was a little "under designed" shall we say and they didn't come out perfectly straight. I could do some grinding/shimming and get them to work OK, and might do that if the parts take a long time to show.

Scott

At times they've been 2 weeks but lately I think they are happy that they got it down to 4 days. So I would suspect about 4 days. If you call them during their work hours (M-F, 5am to noon your time) they often answer instantly. Their english is great. Really great. In fact I feel sorry for all those Europeans who don't speak english and call tech support. At least the 2 people I've met (I think they have more now).

For UM2 you get tech support here in USA but for UMO I think it's Netherlands.

Lol, when I once thought about calling them, I had prepared by looking up some dutch phrases to say hi and explain that I was a dumb american that didn't know any Dutch, but then I couldn't get Skype to work right and never got back around to it. Might have tried harder if I new they spoke English. :(