Where to buy Power supply for Ultimaker 2?

ilsaarin

Posted · Where to buy Power supply for Ultimaker 2?

Can't find from Ultimaker web shop. Colleague dropped the supply while it was still connected to the printer and now the connector is in quite bad shape. New one is needed and fast.

Ilkka

They are quite expensive. Just google the part number written on the supply. I bought an extra power supply myself.

I bough mine from mouser. But mine was 280W. Was 90€ with delivery from mouser (they paid the customs. Mine had another connector but I did a cut / soldering and it's working flawlessly

I took the pliers and carefully reshaped the metal parts. Works somehow for now. Propably easiest way is to change the connector. It should be available as a spare part, though.

Ilkka

Do any body have the Electrical pin out mine was totaly torn and i dont Know the wire configuration

On the power supply there is a picture of the connector and answers this question for you.

On the right side of this photo is 24V.

On the left side is ground.

Blue and red are 24V. white and black are ground. It's okay to get black and white backwards as they are the same. It's okay to get red and blue backwards as they are the same.

a.png.0f3c70bd477be66b2c0375f0f7c9d40a.png

a.png.0f3c70bd477be66b2c0375f0f7c9d40a.png