Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
ibp1012

Ultimaker + stops printing when I open the door to the room

Hello,

I am quite new to the 3D printing world and have been using my Ultimaker + for about a month now on a regular basis. I have noticed this past week that when I leave the print to go over night and I close the door, that when I return in the morning and I open the door, the printer stops. At first I thought it was a coincidence but this has happened on 3 different occasions to me now. The room the printer sits in is completely enclosed (no open windows) so I was thinking that maybe it doesn't like pressure fluctuations or is some kind of sensor for this built in?

Thanks for the input

I am facing the same issue since yesterday. I have an ultimaker 1 and my problem started to appear after i drilled up the nozzle hole to 1mm. I think the G-Code is not he issue since the printer stopped at diffrent spots and hieghts when repeating a print with the same code.

What i observed today is that the printer seems to have powerloss for half a second and so loses all his tasks.

It came in my mind that maybe the Powre supply (230 to 12 or 24 DC) has an issue when running to warm. Did anybody tried with a new powersupply. I just pluged mine in as close as possibel on the power source and with good air circulation. keep you updated