Where to buy UM2 PTFE Hot End Isolation Coupler?

EastUm2

Posted · Where to buy UM2 PTFE Hot End Isolation Coupler?

Good day all.

After alot of searching I have failed to find a place to purchase a new isolation coupler 2.85. Does anyone know of a place to purchase one (or several)? I have run into many out of stock messages. I am beginning to think I need to 3d print these myself!

Sorry ;)

Europe...big shipping cost....

http://3dsolex.com/representatives

Thanks but they have the 1.75. I have the stock 2.85

Are you sure? It says its for Ultimaker which means it would be for 2.85 as there is no stock ultimaker with 1.75. I would contact @gr5 and confirm.

Good luck!

Posted (edited) · Where to buy UM2 PTFE Hot End Isolation Coupler?

I bought 2.85 from gr5 store. I've had it on my printer for at least 200 hrs by now. No problems yet.

You could also order from http://fbrc8.com/ they are the official us assembly and support site.

I've ordered from both companies and services have been great with both.

Edited by Guest

Thanks but they have the 1.75. I have the stock 2.85

Arrg! Well at the top of the page there is a link to the 1.75mm products. That has nothing to do with the TFT part. It's for 3mm filament (or 2.85mm). It's confusing I know but this web store has limited controls and I wanted to put the 1.75mm related products on a separate catalog/section so people don't get confused. Yet @EastUm2 got confused anyway. I don't know how to put the catalog links on the left side of the page. I read about it but it didn't work for me.

@gr5: Use a different background color for the menu bar and insert breadcrumbs, then people should not get confused anymore...