Ulticontroller FR on display

mrcdesign

Posted · Ulticontroller FR on display

Are people bad at tagging? (No offence), i'm searching all my questions before i make a new topic, but i cant find any. (dont like spamming with alot of topics)

On my ulticontroller main display i have the FR with 100% and when i turn the button the value changes, in the manual i dont see anything describing that, it must be an update.

What does FR do? Filament Rate or something?

Thanks,

And i have read that Manual. But it doesnt show because its new like you said.

I read the manual again, and actually it does say so, but the FR and precentage is not mentioned, could be helpfull.

MrcDesign - it's a wiki so if you are a good community minded volunteer like person you will update the page for the next person. Maybe update the photo also but at least the text. :)

And Daid - I think I asked this recently (maybe last night?) but does FR also affect the acceleration parameters (I assume not)?

No it doesn't affect acceleration - it's just a multiplier for the target speed of all moves. (Printing and non-printing).

I'm not a moderator or something, so i cant edit that?

so i cant edit that?

You have to log into the wiki. You have to create an account on the wiki (anyone can do it) - I'm pretty sure it's different from any other ultimaker accounts you may or may not have. Then once you do that, (and you might also have to confirm your email) then you can click on the edit button on every page in that wiki. There's an edit button on the top plus alternatively a few more within a few sections on that page.

If you screw it up or piss someone off, you or anyone else can click the history tab at the top of the page, look at the differences and undo them with a click of a button if necessary. Just like wikipedia.

Good point, illuminarti! And if you like to run travel speed on the hairy edge of what's possible, you'll have no head room to use it! (Don't ask me how I know. ;)).

No it doesn't affect acceleration - it's just a multiplier for the target speed of all moves. (Printing and non-printing).