Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
cloakfiend

Can't reprint file on UMS5

I dont knows whats going on now maybe my illness has spread to the s5 as i cant even reprint this damn thing???? What? Why are they greyed out? Im just going back to bed ive got too much of a headache now to deal with this! 

20181001_133133.jpg

• Like 1

This is all the information i get. From 5 minutes ago when the file was fine after reloading my filament for an off the roll test due to excessive layer lines testing???? Hmmmm. 

I think someone is telling me to go back to bed and worry about this when my brain is functioning better. This is giving me an actual headache now!!

20181001_134117.jpg

I didnt remove the usb. I simply reloaded the filament as im noticing a lot of uneven layer lines and wanted to reprint the model using my off the roll method to see if its tension on the spool or dirt on the screw. Both my last files somehow became corrupted?

Edited by cloakfiend

Apparently all is good now.......?

Just took the stick out for about 5 mins and put it back in..... quick out and back ins didnt work. I assume its a memory management thing. I must have intterupted something that corrupted the memory after the material change. I think i switched it off. 

20181001_140011.jpg