MadGeorge

Raise3D Pro2 Dual Cura profile

Posted · Raise3D Pro2 Dual Cura profile

Hello. Does anyone have Cura profile for Raise3D Pro2 Dual? Cura has build in profiles for all N2 series, but not for the Pro2. I looking through the forum search but did not found any related info about. Maybe some one already had chance to setup custom profile for Pro2?

I gave it a go the other day and couldn't get it to start right. Must be something with the starting code that is messed up.

I'm hoping someone with more knowledge about this can help us Pro2 owners out with the Cura 3 as well. It's an awesome software. I wish Cura had the Pro2 profile built in. That would help, but it's probably not there since Raise3d decided to change the language the Pro2 uses from what everyone else uses. 

5 hours ago, Weprint3D said:

Raise3d decided to change the language the Pro2 uses from what everyone else uses. 

That's strange, since Simplify3D has built in Pro2 profiles out from the box...

Hi,

any news on this? I own a Raise3D Pro2, and i really like Cura, but right now the Printer is not working with a Cura Sliced Project, the Printer is Heating Up, but after that nothing happens any more...

It is really weird that Simplify3D already has Build-In Pro2 profiles, but i don't like Simplify3D...