Sanches

Please HELP Me. CR10

Posted · Please HELP Me. CR10

I im  very frustrated. I have a cr10s when ever i save the g code on the sd card start print it heats up starts the first  layer , then the print   head stops about the second layer. ive benn using curas 3.4.1  and the ones after it [the newer ones] i even tried slic3r but same thing.So i tried one of the old g codes i had saved on my sd card that  ive printed before  and i printed it again worked perfecty.Can anyone please help me im so frustrated.

Posted · Please HELP Me. CR10

There's not a lot of CR10 people here.  Is there a CR10 list you can use?  Does CR10 have a forum?  If not maybe you could suggest it?  I'm changing your topic so other owners of CR10 are more likely to notice this topic.  Or... buy an Ultimaker?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Ultimaker Cura 4.0 | Stable available!
      Ultimaker Cura 4.0 is mainly focused on the improved user interface and cloud integration.
      As always, we want to collect your user feedback for this release. If there are any improvements you can think of, feel free to mention it here and help us to shape the next release.
      • 86 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!