sehr grobe Aussenschicht

Saravana

Posted · sehr grobe Aussenschicht

Kann ich machen,habe aber glaub ich mit normalen settings gedruckt, die prints die auf der sd karte waren, sind auch so rausgekommen.. 

wollte mein drucker reseten habe aber nicht herausbekommen wie es geht. habe auf dem link http://www.3dprintingforum.us/viewtopic.php?t=953 nachgeschaut.

finde es unverständlich was sie da schreiben. 

ich besitze ein creality cr 10

Die Oberfläche sieht so aus wie sie ganz grob geflochten wäre..

(I can read a bit of German, but can not write it well enough. Hope you understand a bit of English.)

This is huge underextrusion, probably a flow-rate of only 30% to 40%, instead of 100%. See my flow-rate tests for comparison:

https://community.ultimaker.com/topic/25522-photos-of-underextrusion-and-overextrusion-plus-flow-rate/

Could be a wrong setting (e.g. 1.75mm filament instead of 2.85mm), wrong printer definition or bug in printer definition, partially clogged nozzle, too high speed, too low temp, too much friction in the feeding traject,...

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2018 at 1:37 PM, geert_2 said:

(I can read a bit of German, but can not write it well enough. Hope you understand a bit of English.)

This is huge underextrusion, probably a flow-rate of only 30% to 40%, instead of 100%. See my flow-rate tests for comparison:

https://community.ultimaker.com/topic/25522-photos-of-underextrusion-and-overextrusion-plus-flow-rate/

Could be a wrong setting (e.g. 1.75mm filament instead of 2.85mm), wrong printer definition or bug in printer definition, partially clogged nozzle, too high speed, too low temp, too much friction in the feeding traject,...

i fix it thanks! it was the extuter i instal a new one (bonteck) did not change the software (g code)

now it works!

On 12/8/2018 at 4:14 PM, Saravana said:

i fix it thanks! it was the extuter i instal a new one (bonteck) did not change the software (g code)

now it works!

Thanks for the feedback. It could be helpfull for other people who do hardware modifications too.