Spare parts

Posted · Spare parts

Hello

i have had an ultimaker S5 for 6 months now and I would like to get a few spare parts just to have them handy so my printer is not down for a long period of time. I am struggling to find a supplier for the S5 for delivery to the UK. The main parts I am after are the drive belts. I can find suppliers for ultimaker 3 but not spare parts for S5. Can anybody help with this a supplier or a web site.

Thank you

Posted · Spare parts

An official UM reseller should have all parts, but maybe not listed on the website. 

So I would contact your reseller in UK and he can order all the parts for you. Don't check only the websites, most resellers don't list all the parts and have only a few of them in their webshop listed.

• Like 1

Posted · Spare parts

I have tried 50 to 60 websites and I can’t seem to get the spares if they had the parts they would advertise on there website. You can get bits such as the odd fan and nozzles and a glass base plate but no belts to be seen. If anyone has successfully found a website with the belts please let me know.

if you spend the amount of money to buy an S5 there must be somewhere to buy the spares. You don’t buy a new car and have to leave it on the drive cos you cant buy the spares for it.

thanks

Posted · Spare parts
    51 minutes ago, Craig123 said:

if they had the parts they would advertise on there website.

No, most don't do it.

Call the reseller/support for UK and they will help you to get the needed parts:

United Kingdom +44 80 07 720 257  General: enquiries@3dgbire.com
    Support: support@3dgbire.com
    3DGBIRE

Posted · Spare parts

There are too many thousands of parts to list them all.  Just email the reseller.  If they refuse to order parts, tell UM you are having a problem with a reseller.  All resellers are required to sell all parts.

Posted · Spare parts

Thank you I will try that 👍👍

Posted · Spare parts
    4 hours ago, gr5 said:

There are too many thousands of parts to list them all.  Just email the reseller.  If they refuse to order parts, tell UM you are having a problem with a reseller.  All resellers are required to sell all parts.

Be aware there is a difference between preferred resellers and authorized resellers. The first ones should indeed be able to sell all spare parts while the authorized resellers usually have a limited portfolio and might not take orders for individual parts.