Ender 3 stops for a while mid-print

Posted · Ender 3 stops for a while mid-print

Hi guys,
i'm using Solid Edge to design and Cura to send file to my Ender. i've printed a lot with this setup, but since week ago my printer just stops in one place for 4~7 sec producing noise like blocked stepper motor and after that time it prints normally for some time, and again stops. 
First i noticed it while i changed profile in Cura from CR-10 to Ender 3. on Ender 3 profile stops and a loot of mess occured so i changed to CR-10 (on CR it printed well until this week)
I didnt modify anything in my software/hardware. 
Some ideas or experiance with that error?
Thank for Your guidance

Posted · Ender 3 stops for a while mid-print

#SOLVED

Ender 3 stops between each layer. that's because of Cura 4.1 
    in my case changing Z speed from 0 to 30 works very well and my printer no longer stops, just printing as well as before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 26 replies