Ultimaker Cura 4.3.0 Printer Selection not available

tronicgr

Posted · Ultimaker Cura 4.3.0 Printer Selection not available

Hi,

I have two printers, an Ultimaker3 and Ultimaker3 extended. They are setup as group with one of them being the host using the Cura Connect.

In previous Cura version, when I pressed the button to "Print over network" it would popup a printer selection menu to choose which one to send the print to. Now after installing the Cura 4.3.0 this window does not pop up anymore and the print is send to the first available. This is inconvenient as I have different color material on each and I'd like to chose which one can print...

Can you bring back that printer selection menu? Is there a setting somewhere to enable it back?

Thanks

Thanos

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted · Ultimaker Cura 4.3.0 Printer Selection not available

Me too.

Annoying.... Would like to have the capability back ASAP.

The only thing that keeps me with the 4.3 is the option to place a face on the bed.

I'm about to downgrade to 4.2 given the bug on the connected printer that keeps changing and the fact that the app is slower on Mac than previous version.