ascending flow error in plot anet a8 (marlin) Cura 4.4

Gorduk

Posted · ascending flow error in plot anet a8 (marlin) Cura 4.4

hello good afternoon I hope someone can help me, because I am already desperate I don't know what else to try, my problem is that when the plot begins it is like it does not start with the correct flow what I gained little by little by the path according to and measuring the piece with the caliber, and touched retraction (distance / speed), activated deactivation deactivated and with the only thing that obtained the closing a bit the piece is lowering the printing speed from 60 to 30 and even then the first wall is thinner that the second, the second finer than the third and the third finer than the fourth, which already has the flow that it must have, so I do not think that it is not the sea because of the printing speed, I attach photos so that I understand better all the billet that I put here haha, (my diagnosis is that it is difficult to catch the flow of time, in which the path is already found. Greetings I hope you can help me.

20200127_134133.jpg

20200127_134150.jpg

20200127_134201.jpg

20200127_134211.jpg

hola buenas tarde espero que alguien me pueda ayudar, porque ya estoy desesperado no se que mas probar, mi problema es que cuando empieza el trazado es como que no empieza con el flujo correcto lo va ganado poco a poco por el trazado según e podido apreciar midiendo la pieza con el calibre,e tocado retracción (distancia/velocidad), activado desactivado retracción y de mas con lo único que he conseguido que cierre un poco la pieza es bajando la velocidad de impresión de 60 a 30 y aun así la primera pared es mas fina que la segunda, la segunda mas fina que la tercera y la tercera mas fina que la cuarta, la cual ya si tiene el flujo que debe de tener, por eso no creo tampoco que sea por la velocidad de impresión, adjunto fotos para que se entienda mejor todo el tocho que e puesto aquí jaja, (mi diagnostico es que le cuesta coger el flujo un tiempo, en el cual ya a comenzado el trazado. un saludo espero puedan ayudarme.

Posted · ascending flow error in plot anet a8 (marlin) Cura 4.4

This is called "underextrusion".  Search facebook or the internet for "anet a8 underextrusion".  Hopefully someone has advice for you.  Good luck.

But for now try printing even slower.  20mm/sec.  Or print thinner layer heights.

If this was an ultimaker 2 I would say to replace the teflon part.  I don't know if the A8 has teflon in it.