Whats a good temp to print Flex PLA with

lee

• 9 months later...
Posted · Whats a good temp to print Flex PLA with

Thanks a lot for all you suggestions, I had the same issues, printing with FlexiFill from FormFutura. The final print settings that worked for me were:

Temperature 230ºC

Bed temperature 67ºC

Speed: 10mm/s for every speed options only the travel speed was set to 150mm/s

Layer: 0.1 mm

No(!) glue on the bed

Brim support to start with

And last but not least I wiped the filament with a cloth on which I sprayed WD40, because I would not spray the WD40 in my tube, I don't know what the effect is on other filament that's why I did it this way around.

The print is in the bottom layers not yet perfect, some spider wires I suppose I have to lower the fan speed to 50% for a longer time.

Before this I've tried several settings but my main issue is was loosening from the bed, and the last one I tried without the glue and it sticked nicely.

Hello Members, Do you know if i get a problem with machine oil in the tube when i am printing with normal pla "after printed with flexible pla" and don't clean it between those steps?

I did not test with Flex PLA, but on the internet I read that ninjaflex is even much more flexible and harder to print than Flex PLA. I could print Ninjaflex and Semiflex without oil using this mod: https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ultimaker-2-straight-tube-flexible-filament-spool-holder. Maybe it is usefull for somebody, so just this hint.