Most likely nobody told the Cura team that there is such a printer.  The non-Ultimaker printer profiles that are available are developed by the users and sent to the Cura Team for inclusion in the program.  You can add it as a custom non-networked printer.  Since it is a 4-in-1-out machine you will also need to load the "Printer Settings" plugin from the market place and set it to "Shared Heater".  Setting it up is more tedious than difficult.  So long as the "Gcode Flavor" is right you will be able to slice and print.  I did look at the Zonestar3D setup file that is included with Cura.  It is for a single extruder machine and won't work with your machine.

Thanks or your response. better than I got from Cura. They just bot me a standard response that I should contact the mfg. 

I do have all the required updated cfg, hex and .frm to setup this machine. I did figure out how to add this machine to cura's machine choices. I am now looking to use github upload tool to load new settings through arduino. wish me luck.

You are going to need some luck.  Are you really sure you don't just want to get it working well first?  Flashing new firmware isn't for the faint of heart and I'm not seeing a lot of support from Shenzhen/Zonestar.  In fact, that printer isn't even listed on their website.

What model printer are you running?

I have an Ender 3 Pro.

XYZ motors are running reversed?  How about the E motor?  Somebody here must know the fix.  Maybe @gr5 or @Torgeir will drop by.  A new printer should not need a firmware change.  Have you checked that the plugs are inserted in the motors and into the main board in the proper orientation?

Yes I have checked and double checked connections. It came idiot proof so I couldn't mix up the wires. I mixed the rails and had to rebuild but that's on me. I have 4 extruders which are all working fine along with heating of the filaments. This is a head scratcher. |Still working on it.  

Z9-main.zip

The funny thing is , I accidentally got it working 1 week ago. I don't know how. The problem was, Only 1 extruder was operating. Had to re-config. hence the present delima. Thanks for helping or just listening.

Posted (edited) · zonestar

Hi ultimatecreator,

Just been looking at the files you've added here, so I'll know this firmware build is based on Marlin.

In the firmware folder there is 5 different *.bin files (only counting the (en) versions).

Further, the main board, the extruder and LCD screen are the same for all versions.

However, the leveling sensor, the stepper driving types board (here they name it motor) and if there is one or two Z stop switches.

So you must know the leveling type used; PL-08N or 3D Touch?

Next is the motor driver type board used; A4988 or TMC220X series? (X is here digit 8 or 9).

Last if there is a double Z -switches installed? (The two last variants in the readme file appear to be the same..

So if you identify those items it should be easy to find the right firmware file, yes you rename this to "firmware.bin".

I've also see they added the whole marlin "setup" with the parameters for your printer, but this should not be needed here and are maybe added for modification issues.

I'll assume when you made it working first time, all the stepper motors direction etc. seemed right?

You just missing the tree extra feeders?

Anyway, good luck.

Thanks

Torgeir

Edited by Torgeir
    text error.