Posted · ER65 With TPU

I've never printed TPU but I'd think a low tension would be better. It's pretty flexible and you definitely don't want it getting bound in the feeder gears. Maybe take your gear cover off to see what's going on? Make sure that your remove as much tension in the spring as you can beforehand.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Posted · ER65 With TPU

I'm having the same issue. However, I did release quite a bit of tension from the feeder already. It's a 20h+ print, and it has now stopped twice due to the error during printing. 

However, when I resume it prints perfectly again for some hours and then suddenly the error appears again.

I disabled the flow sensor for now, but would prefer to keep it on.

Any ideas?

• 7 months later...
    Posted · ER65 With TPU
    On 4/5/2021 at 3:59 AM, kevinmoore1337 said:

Im getting a issue when printing with ultimaker tpu where i get er65 error messages. Do the feeder gears need to be tighter then the middle line?

I also get this ER65 error printing Ultimaker TPU.  I'm at the end of the material roll, could that have something to do with it?

Posted · ER65 With TPU

I have an Ultimaker S7 with the material station.  Have been successful printing TPU until now. I get the ER65 error printing Ultimaker TPU. I'm at the end of the material roll, could that have something to do with it?

The machine is practically new, and I have yet to consume a roll of material.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies