Help . advice

jockcraw

Posted · Help . advice

What problem(s) do you have with the settings? What do you want to improve? Do you have certain parts that don't come out well? Do you want more speed? What are you looking for?

There are no universal "best settings". If there were, they would probably ship with Cura.

Posted · Help . advice
    13 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

What problem(s) do you have with the settings? What do you want to improve? Do you have certain parts that don't come out well? Do you want more speed? What are you looking for?

There are no universal "best settings". If there were, they would probably ship with Cura.

Ok , thank you

Posted · Help . advice

I'll just comment your model, -as this model will be a real challenge for any 3D printer of our kind.

So, question is: Is all those details needed for an authentic look? Or is those just made by some scanning and "automatic processing" software?  I ask this as a "cleaner" model would be "kind of" easy to print, compared with the "authentic"(?) model you're trying to print. Also it would slice much faster in Cura (4.12.1).

Thanks

Torgeir 

Posted (edited) · Help . advice

Torgeir , Thank you for your advise , the models have been made for cnc , i have made them solid , and have printed a few with no prblem , what i have found now the red wall lines are printing as shown ,in the circular , and are very prominent . i just thought there was a way to reduce them , i have tried wall settings but still show , but again thank you for your advise

Edited by jockcraw