Impresion con un extrusor

Givase

Posted · Impresion con un extrusor

Buenos días,

En el cura hay una opción de anular uno de los extrusores para la impresión, el problema es que aunque anule la otra boquilla la calienta igualmente. No se como hacer para que no lo caliente, he probado incluso de bajarle la temperatura, pero la calienta a su temperatura.

Hay otra forma de anular un extrusor?

Gracias 

Posted (edited) · Impresion con un extrusor

I have no problem to write and response in english, so i know that you understand my question. 

My startUp G-Code from cuda is:

;FLAVOR:RepRap
    ;TIME:11578
    ;Filament used: 0m, 4.72374m
    ;Layer height: 0.2
    ;MINX:75.595
    ;MINY:73.336
    ;MINZ:0.3
    ;MAXX:152.357
    ;MAXY:126.663
    ;MAXZ:13.095
    ;Generated with Cura_SteamEngine 4.12.1
    T1
    M104 S210
    M109 S210
    M82 ;absolute extrusion mode
    ;Start G-code
    M140 S60
    M299 ;Z-Calibration
    M107 ;Fan off
    G200 ;Nozzle cleaning

G21 ;Metric values
    G90 ;Absolute positioning
    G92 E-20 ;Zero the extruded length
    G28 ;Home
    M298 ;Move nozzle over bed plate
    G1 F800 E0
    G0 Z1.0
    M83 ;relative extrusion mode
    G1 F1800 E-6
    ;LAYER_COUNT:60
    ;LAYER:-6
    M107
    G0 F7200 X79.982 Y80.236 Z0.3
    ;TYPE:SUPPORT-INTERFACE
    G1 F1800 E6
    G1 F225 X80.37 Y79.853 E0.068
    G1 X80.82 Y79.45 E0.07534

Thank you.

Edited by Givase

In that snippet of code:  You are starting with T1 and it heats up and then starts the print.  Through that code there is no mention of T0.

I'd like to see the entire gcode file.  If T0 is disabled it should not be heating up unless something like "Printer Settings" | "Extruders Share Heater" or "Extruders Share Nozzles" is checked.

(BTW I could not find M298 or G200 on the RepRap Wiki.  Are you running RepRap firmware?)

In printer settings there are not options like "Extruders Share Heater" or "Extruders Share Nozzles".

The type of GCode is checked with RepRap, i see there are many types to choose and i do not know how work each one.

What printer do you have?  The Gcode Flavor in Cura must match the firmware that the printer is running.

What version of Cura is it.  If you select "Help | About..." it should show the version number and maybe who put it together.  Not all versions are from Ultimaker.

The printer is a sindoh 3DWOX 2x and the cura version is 4.12. I have followed the cura setting manual and i do no have changed any setting.

That is an IDEX printer?  Cura doesn't actually support IDEX machines.  Some can be made to work with Cura (Raise3D is an example).

The Matter Hacker site notes that two slicers are compatible:

"Slicer:

3DWOX Desktop Slicer

Sindoh Cloud Slicer"

Those may have been included on a memory card if one came with the printer.

I suggest you go back to the manufacturer or the sales company and find out if there is a way to set Cura up for your printer.  Maybe there is a support group somewhere?

Thanks GregValiant, first we have used 3DWOX slicer but we don't like how it works and the kind of pieces we made works better with cura.