Viewport not working

Mrbib2000

Posted · Viewport not working

Cura 5.0.0, my viewport is not working. That is, I cannot zoom or rotate my view. I can rotate objects (with the rotate tool). I can right-click and choose from the menu. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled an earlier version. Nothing has changed. I can still bring in stls and slice them, etc. I just can't get the view to change. Selecting a fixed view from the bottom buttons highlights them, but the view doesn't change. The same with the view menu choices.

• 2 months later...
    Posted · Viewport not working

Hopefully someone can help you guys.  However...

Some hacky work arounds:

4 arrow keys orbits the center of the bed (same as right click drag on mouse)

+/- keys zoom in and out.  You can use = (in other words no shift key needed) or you can use numpad with numlock off

I don't think you can pan with keyboard (aka shift right mouse drag or I think maybe middle mouse drag?  I don't have a middle mouse button)