Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ubi90

Top of print (weird)

This is called "pillowing" and is caused primarily by a lack of cooling. Get the fans going top speed to help with this issue. Increasing layer height may help as well, as will increasing the thickness of the solid top fill.

Fan speed already at 100 /// cant do more

for layer height... i like it at 100um

increasing the thickness of the solid top fill => how do you this ? this might be the only solution :(

thx for help

I can't see your drop box photo. Did you delete it already? Could you upload it and edit your post? To put a picture on ultimaker forum (so that it is still visible years later) click "gallery" link in top left of this web page, then click blue "upload" button. After uploading edit your old post and click "my media" next to the smile, then "gallery images".

Did you verify that your side fan/fans were spinning? Sometimes the wire is loose. Here is more about pillowing including a sample picture and solutions (post #10):

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/1872-some-calibration-photographs/?p=17300