My order information disappeared

Posted · My order information disappeared

On November 26 I bought an Ultimaker Original +, today I was trying to check the status of the order in my account, and it said that I don't have any placed orders.

My order number is R814357783

I'm starting to freak out and they don't answer any of my tickets, and now this : (

I even send a PM to Sander whit no luck, I know the reputation of there printer but the the experience of buying whit them it's really scary.

Is it difficult to get a refund?

Thanks.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Mexico

This is really sad, I have a bad feeling about this.! All my Christmas bonus plus savings are in this printer.! :sad:

On the bright side, the printer itself is great and really produces some excellent prints.

Same here. Orders gone from my login. Although I think Ultimaker will handle it properly I will watch it closely. Such a - uhm - suboptimal software change doesn't really increase a customer's confidence... :???: But Sander http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/8516-heated-bed-kit-lead-time/page-2&do=findComment&comment=82810 for it... :unsure:

Same here. My order placed and paid for on 5th December (paypal transaction ID https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=67K814409R768570U) for (I think it was ) a bowden tube has also vanished :sad:

Does Ultimaker now not have a record of this order?????

Ultimaker

Item Number R137721636-19110 €37.61 EUR 1 €37.61 EUR

As mentionned in an other thread.

The webshop was upgraded yesterday. Your accounts were not deleted and the orders placed neither.

The webshop was upgraded yesterday. Your accounts were not deleted and the orders placed neither.

Hi Didier,

Wow, that's just such a confusing way of handling things....

Thanks for the clarification.

So everything would be back to normal? Today I logged as always an my order still missing.!

Hi, my account dissapear too, and my order. The reset password not worked, now is the third registration myself in the store (no order), I opened a ticket but the account dissapear again.

In the website tell about 15 december (not worked).

Is repairing someone that?.

The database is corrupted.

I have the same problem, I ordered on November 02, 2014 . I no longer see my order. I emailed called and emailed again. No replies three days and waiting.

Please answer my emails .

Why not post a message . So people don't feak out. send out an email?

As was already said - don't panic - your orders are still in the *old* software not viewable on the web.

Why this notice is not show for email to the customers?, so in the store show that we use the forgot passwords for login (not work)

What I found - and still find - strange is the fact that the old orders were not migrated into the new system. It's unusual. :blink:

Why this notice is not show for email to the customers?, so in the store show that we use the forgot passwords for login (not work)

This is written on the login page:

If your previous login is from before December 15 you are able to reset your password by pressing 'Forgot Password?'.

@Dim3nsioneer: I agree with you it's unusual, but be assured that all current orders are still viewable by Ultimaker. If you or anybody else needs info on their orders the best thing to do at the moment is post your request by pm or on the forum. Don't send support tickets as their are already full of things to do.

"If your previous login is from before December 15 you are able to reset your password by pressing 'Forgot Password'."

I did that, and not worked. Then I created an account (with the same information and same email), the order not exist.

When you try reset the password the system tell you that your email not exist.

You can register again. Same info, but all clean and deleted.

I see that system is programmed in JavaScript, then I think that connect in a different database.

If the old database was updated for fussion the new system then the data has lost (because the users have created new accounts, or change data).

I work for Sony, Samsung, Kazam, and others tradermarks in designs electronics and programs and I know the important customer service important is. In the fact this decline to a customer for buy a product or other more that prestations products in the future.

I can to wait 6 weeks (We know it), but with the things well done. I know that this is not your fault, but the product is not cheap for to be abandoned in information.

I sent an MP to Sander for this but not response yet.

As i said before the order information is not transferred to the new webshop for technical reasons but no orders are lost

I do understand this is frustrating and annoying but there's nothing more i can tell you at the moment

Hi,

A quick update on the good things to.

The sales team send me two days a go my Pro-forma Invoice, They confirm that any order is lost or erased, and They will solve any problem whit my account and everyone else.

I have to thank the Ultimaker sales team for the quick answer, that Pro-forma gave me patience in order to wait for my shipping confirmation.

Thanks

Hi sotakuma, I want to get an ultimaker too, do you know about VAT and RFC ? is it posible to get the bill into mexican SAT?(Im from mexico )