Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

I am in the process of doing the conversion and came to the point where I fit the wedges, which I got from Git Hub I printed these in Ngen weeks and weeks ago ready for this point in time, BUT they do not fit I estimated they are out by 2mm, I did a measurement of the STL File for dimensions and they are what I have printed. the roof of my printer is 6mm thick material, and wondered where have I gone wrong or is the STL File wrong (which I doubt) but there again things have been known ??? I'd like this strait in my mind before I go printing the same wedges with 2mm of the bottom

Conny _G

thanks for that, I did understand the principle the wedge, I printed in N Gen Flex

5a3341780148c_greywedge.thumb.JPG.0341e14f1df53c91ef09fddfa0965235.JPG

as you san csee it is too big in the Z the 3mm screw is level with the holder.

I doubted the STL File was wrong so I printed in normal PLA on another printer and

5a33417994340_redwedge.thumb.JPG.355c7d87cf8ac28c99eea6024a3f06d0.JPG

what I don't understand obviously the Grey wedge is to tall so the size has been altered during the print, I would like to find out where and how this occurred.

I used S3D

5a3341780148c_greywedge.thumb.JPG.0341e14f1df53c91ef09fddfa0965235.JPG

5a33417994340_redwedge.thumb.JPG.355c7d87cf8ac28c99eea6024a3f06d0.JPG