Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Carlito

underextrusion multiple models ?

hey, So I'm trying to print multiple objects on my UM2+ext, and it underextrudes severly see picture

20180523_172043.jpg?width=226&height=301

The one below is taulman bridge, no prob

in the middle, colorfabb PLA, no prob

Up, taulman bridge but printing 20 same models at the same time, Not good on any of them

They all use the same settings, can't find the way to copy/past all settings from cura and I'm shure, the settings I'll give you will not be relevant ^^ I'll just say 100% infill, 70mm/s speed, 6.5mm restractation.

merci beaucoup !

Can you share a picture of it? Just because it doesn't look burnt doesn't mean it's not worn out. The more subtle wear and tear signs are:

* It's not round anymore

* The opening at the bottom is wider than it used to be

* Scraggly edges/lips that will catch the filament.

How many print hours are on your printer? Maintenance --> Advanced --> Runtime Stats.

Hey 🙂

The printer has 1200hours, in 3years ! I'm not a big user I guess 😛

The narrow end was aliitle rough, so I trimed it a little ( not very good at it ^^ ) filament could pass smoothly and still can... But it's allitle tiny bit ovale !

Should I change it ? 

20180526_005418.thumb.jpg.b49302854f468fd9f037b03e5c62244d.jpg20180526_005409.thumb.jpg.66f91b2bc2a2dad3cf94e1ec6b514258.jpg20180526_005452.thumb.jpg.8a5ec7fb3619ef4d41981cec7f32ba14.jpg