Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
johnnygizmo

Output Settings to HTML Plugin

Oh yes, that's what many users want, I think. But it should also be compact enough to print it clearly on one or two A4 pages.

See for example here:

Edited by mnis

Or you could use the plugin that we use ourselves for debugging the settings. It might have a bit too much features for some of you. You can find it on https://github.com/sedwards2009/cura-god-mode-plugin

As for listing all settings; It's already over 500 settings. A fair number of those settings are settable per extruder, so i don't see how it's possible to have them and readable and fit on 2 a4 sheets.

Edited by nallath

Thanks for sharing!!

Just  minor a suggestion: could you paste the description you put on github also directly into the plugin.json? it might be easier to find the way if also in cura's toolbox this extended info is visible 🙂

• Like 1

Please do keep working on the html concept. Even if we could just get a comma delimited text dump, I took a Java 101 class at the local college, maybe we could figure out how to pretty it up later. If you ever need someone who learned to program Alice, I am your man! LOL! Thanks for doing this.

Edited by Deve

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, nallath said:

As for listing all settings; It's already over 500 settings. A fair number of those settings are settable per extruder, so i don't see how it's possible to have them and readable and fit on 2 a4 sheets.

I think it's not really necessary to have all 500+ settings on one or two A4 pages. For most users, the settings accessible on the user interface are probably sufficient as a printable list. Or the plug-in lets the user decide what to print on paper or not.