When do I get my raise?

GregValiant

Posted · When do I get my raise?

I see I've been promoted from a mere member to an 🍺Expert🥂.  I'm amazed since I figured it was more likely that I'd get thrown out.  Have the standards been lowered?  Why didn't I get the memo?

With Christmas coming up I was wondering when I can expect to see my virtual raise in my virtual check.  It would virtually come in handy this time of year.

Thanks,

Greg (V as in Virtual) Valiant

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My age is now twice my IQ.

Phyllis Diller said "Getting old ain't for sissies."

She was right.

Although we post back and forth, we are all far apart and likely as not, we will never meet.  I thought maybe some folks around here wondered who I am.

Here I am back on my first wedding day.  Doesn't my bride look terrific?  Her father (my uncle Clyde) was upset with us

1741438684_POWedding.thumb.jpg.f8c646a16ea7193caca1dc4e6c0ddcaf.jpg

for using his dog in the photo.  He was supposed to be out hunting raccoons with the rest of the pack.

Anyway, I thought a little background information was a good idea.  I'm going to take my nap now.

Hi Greg,

I knew you was young, -and now I'm sure by the picture..  Nice girl..

Happy birthday and celebrate properly..  I know you can.. 😁

Best regard

Torgeir

I have only one question...why are you wearing your kilt around your shoulders? 😆

Posted (edited) · When do I get my raise?

Thanks Torgeir.  She was a nice girl.  All the other men in the county thought so too.

Kman - it was mandatory if you wore your hair in a mullet (the only haircut ever banned from bars).

And since you made me look up a latin saying, this is my new mantra:

"Nunquam credere quis sub sexaginta"

For a while I made party hats.  Both of you should like this one.  It was for my brother-n-law who is Scottish.

The Ach Hat   and last but certainly not least, my own party hat Greg's Fire Helmet

Edited by GregValiant

I am thinking of applying to be rewarded with such a fire helmet ..  😁

Cause..

On 3/1/2021 at 10:22 PM, GregValiant said:

Kman - it was mandatory if you wore your hair in a mullet (the only haircut ever banned from bars).

🤣

On 3/1/2021 at 10:22 PM, GregValiant said:

ooohhh, do not mispronounce that one 😜

Any hat that requires a video to explain it is ridiculous by definition.  I've built 12.  The fire helmet has 6-AAA batteries, 1-9 volt battery, 2 music speakers, 1 speaker for the bell, 5 circuit boards, 210 LED's, 70 rivets, somewhere around 60 feet of #26 wire, 11 switches, a variety of ostrich plumes for various holidays, and it weighs just under a kilo.  I didn't bother getting the blue-tooth to work since I refuse to give up my flip phone.

• Like 2

you & ur wife both look terrific!

and the dog too! lol I love rottweilers