Anyone have a 3D model of the S5 air manager?

JTMD

Posted · Anyone have a 3D model of the S5 air manager?

Designing a stand for my UMS5 - Air Manager is on the way, using my own Material Station design...  It would be nice to add the air manager to my model

Hi, I don't think we've shared the drawings of the air manager, so I can't share those. But I could do some basic measurements if knowing the outer dimensions would be helpful?

Air Handler arrived - took 8 days to arrive. An arduous experience, but that story is for another time (suffice it to say I'll NEVER deal with a shipper again that insists on FedEx - direct signature required)  Installation was easy BUT I have leftover parts that were not mentioned in the instructions.  Anyone know what these are for?

image.thumb.png.8f5426011ed5d96e89ea35413666a69e.png

The yellow parts are needed if you want to remove the AirManager. And the screws are to mount an exhaust pipe to direct the exhaust air outside. There is also a printed part needed to do so and as far as I can remember you can request the STL from your reseller.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guate6 said:

Where can I get 3d files of the air manager removal tools? I can't find mine. Thanks.

You can use anything of roughly the same thickness. I've used folded up pieces of paper in the past.

Posted (edited) · Anyone have a 3D model of the S5 air manager?

@guate6 We've lost one of them so a colleague modelled it and then we found it again. Here's the model for it, untested though, so I can't guarantee it'll fit

EDIT: Uploaded rougher mesh model. What on earth is my colleague's mesh-export settings...

Uvolnění airmanageru.3mf

Edited by Nosybottle