Germanys Biggest Dedicated 3D Print Fair FABCON is kicking off in a little more than a month :-)

ian

Posted · Germanys Biggest Dedicated 3D Print Fair FABCON is kicking off in a little more than a month :-)

Germanys Biggest Dedicated 3D Print Fair FABCON is kicking off in a little more than a month :-)

Hi guys !

Im really delighted to announce that I will be presenting once again at Germanys largest 3D Print Technology Fair in Erfurt Germany this year.

Between the 15th and 17th of May, some of the biggest and most clever players in the 3D print revolution will be there in force.. eager to show off their latest and greatest new developments :-)

This year my Presentation is titled.

3D Printing - Widening the Spectrum of Creativity and Making Ideas Printable.

Your Imagination is the only barrier to unlimited creativity.. after that all you need is to make it printable

I am going to be going into some really good detail about how to best handle Arch models for 3d print and also.. interesting for all ultimaker users.. my development of my latest filament feeder system... films of the beast in use and discussing better methods of filament transfer and handling within a 3d printer... Iv been busy the last months ;-)

Should be exciting...

So everyone is invited and I hope to meet lots of you amazing people there !!

Ian :-)

http://www.fabcon-germany.com/en/homepage.html

Posted · Germanys Biggest Dedicated 3D Print Fair FABCON is kicking off in a little more than a month :-)

and this year !! 30% reduction in having my hands tightly packed between my legs... LOLLLL

2013-05-14140448.jpg

Sounds cool. Worth a journey, I think. Which is the most interesting day? There aren´t that "many" speakers and one of them I have seen already two times... so I think one, max two days will be enough. This fair is part of the rapid tec, isn´t it?

Anybody an idea where to find a good but affordable hotel in Erfurt? Never been there before. According to the website Ultimaker will also be represented. Will you guys be there or is it just iGo3D?

Let´s see if I get a day or two off and we can drink a bear, Ian.

Regards,

Philip

the fair just published the complete speakers list today.. so you can pick and choose which sounds tasty !

http://www.fabcon-germany.com/en/speaker-program.html

PS.. im guessing.. or hoping some of you chaps might like joining me for a beer Friday evening in Erfurt ??? :wink:

Ian :smile:

Oh Ian, how I wish I could get there. Our own Daid a couple of hours before as well. But it's not going to be possible.

I'll be in Munich in November for Electronica. Just wishing I could swap.

Ah well!

PS Good luck next week. :cool:

Wish I could join you for a beer or three :(

PS.. im guessing.. or hoping some of you chaps might like joining me for a beer Friday evening in Erfurt ??? :wink:

Ian :smile:

Count me in! :-P

Anybody an idea where to find a good but affordable hotel in Erfurt? Never been there before. According to the website Ultimaker will also be represented. Will you guys be there or is it just iGo3D?

Let´s see if I get a day or two off and we can drink a bear, Ian.

Regards,

Philip

Don't know about the hotel, but I do know Daid will be at the show.

For the rest it will be iGo3D.

We would like to come but it is at the same time as Maker Faire San Francisco..

I can 3D scan and print myself, but I am not sure how active my clone will be in Erfurt ;)

Until bio 3D printing will make a huge leap forward I can only be at one place at the time unfortunately..

Sander, come on... i heard rumour that Ultimaker was going to sponser ALL of us forum users to a free hotel and free bar right ? :p

OR... buy an Ultimaker2 and get a romantic night in Erfurt Germany with Ian FREE .... :smile: LOLLL

wait... would that actually help sales ??

Ian Loll :wink:

I'll be there again and of course would like to take a beer with you lan...(I think two+ are better) ;)

Need to find a cheap place where I can rest for the night, let's have a look!

yipppeeeeeee !!!!

FireworksHistory4.jpg

Sander, come on... i heard rumour that Ultimaker was going to sponser ALL of us forum users to a free hotel and free bar right ? :p

I will probably be in the UK a couple of times this year.

Are you planning on going to TCT / 3D Printshow?

.. I wonder who spread that rumor :p

@sander TCT 3D print show, whenever and where ever it is, I will make it and buy you a pint :)

Tomorrow!

Hey guys,

I'm tomorrow on the fabcon all the day I hope. In the German forum I've posted my identification tag.

I'll gave my best in English but German I can speak perfectly.

See you

arriving there tomorrow at 10 ! :-)

yipppeeee

arriving there tomorrow at 10 ! :smile:

yipppeeee

We missed you last night :(

have fun!

Just uploaded some pictures from yesterday at the fair:

Crowded entranceStool projectHypecask/ Deltatower boothHypecask/ Deltatower boothHypecask/ Deltatower boothHypecask/ Deltatower boothWilliam Hoyle: "Fair Trade Filament – Why does it matter?"Electronic ThingsIGUSPerpetual Plastic ProjectDawandaBotspot MiniMe figuresMr. Beam - Low Cost LasercutterColorFabbNinjaFlex FilamentNinjaFlex FilamentUltimaker2 at iGo3d.com boothFilemon Schoffer - "Local manufacturing through 3D Hubs, world