3D Printing newbie with shiny new UM2 in Ottawa, Canada

krys

Posted · 3D Printing newbie with shiny new UM2 in Ottawa, Canada

Hi everyone,

I am the proud owner of a brand new UM2. Only had it a few days so far. It seems the thing to do here is to post a hello message in this thread. ... So, hello from Ottawa, Canada! :)

So far I have having great fun learning OpenSCAD, messing things up and going overboard with filament purchases. :p

I will say that the positive vibe I got lurking on the forums is part of why I chose and Ultimaker, so thanks to everyone already!

Take care!

Krys

Welcome Krys

I think your right, the UM community is a great resource and really does contribute to the buying decision :)

Having the support of this forum definitely helped my purchasing decision. It and the experienced people involved have been very helpful in overcoming many issues.

And welcome to the group Krys.

Hello Krys, congrats on your UM2 purchase. Can you share where did you buy it in Canada?

Thanks,

Ed

I got the same vibe in the forums also!!! woot...hit me up, Krys and we can talk noob printing...I am now printing commercial jobs and the UM2 is AMAZING!!

Welcome all newbies. Will be good to see some of those great prints.

OK, I haven't post a hello message.

I think I will do this after printing a good enough one:D