where is the Ultimaker Store?

Posted · where is the Ultimaker Store?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Printhead Holder & Price fits with the aluminium part that holds the peek on umo

Fanpack 60€ umm That might be the fan + aluminium fancap, since there's no more fans on the machine.. Still seems a bit pricey for just a fan+fancap...

I would be really nice to have some photos or list of part numbers, indeed!

I don't think it is intended to go without pictures..

I'll ask my colleague who is in contact with Makerpoint to check when the pictures will be added.

..making progress!

Posted (edited) · where is the Ultimaker Store?

So if the store is gone and I can't order the upgrade kit through my german reseller, because they aren't in stock and too many inquiries, when will I be able to upgrade lol

Edited by Guest
    • Like 1

I am kinda irritated as well. I would like to purchase some Ultimaker PLA and a spare glass plate, but my designated German reseller has none of it listed.

I can fully understand how this change in distribution might become beneficial in the long run, but it only works if the supplier I am being referred to actually keeps all or most parts in stock.

At the moment, this is not the case for Germany. Listing 6 nozzles and a (sold out) Upgrade Kit is hardly making up for the former Ultimaker shop.

I guess now i need to check Austria, UK or Switzerland or don't know where else i might be able to order. I do dread the time when i actually need to order a spare part. I feel a bit let down to be honest.

• Like 1

You can assume that Austria and Switzerland have a similar situation as Germany as they belong to the same distributor's area.

However, shortage of the Upgrade Kit is everywhere as far as I know and rather an issue at production than at distribution.

Btw: email to iGo3D and ask for a quotation of the parts you need. They are quite quick with their response.

• Like 1

I would indeed recommend to send an email to your reseller.

In the meantime I will try to find out when they will also list all the spare parts.

Thank you !

• Like 1

I am kinda irritated as well. I would like to purchase some Ultimaker PLA and a spare glass plate, but my designated German reseller has none of it listed.

I can fully understand how this change in distribution might become beneficial in the long run, but it only works if the supplier I am being referred to actually keeps all or most parts in stock.  

At the moment, this is not the case for Germany. Listing 6 nozzles and a (sold out) Upgrade Kit is hardly making up for the former Ultimaker shop.

I guess now i need to check Austria, UK or Switzerland or don't know where else i might be able to order. I do dread the time when i actually need to order a spare part. I feel a bit let down to be honest.

I can understand your frustration, ideally every reseller would offer the same as the Ultimaker store used to do and I think that that is the future plan of Ultimaker also.

Anyway if you are in need of filament I can advice you to purchase this through Trideus: http://www.trideus.be/en/filament/ultimaker/pla/

Happy printing!

• Like 1