Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition

ian

Posted · Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition

Thank you everybody for being so patient!

Our official judges needed one last push to come to a final decision, (locking the door until a winner was selected), and taaadaaaaaa, we have a winner! :mrgreen:

I am proud to present to you, pfpfffrrrfrfrrfrfrrrrrr (drumm-rolls)

CHARLOTTE!!!

awojnk.jpg

Congratulation Charlotte!!!

Thank you for sending in your idea, it is a nice design and it is recognizable for Ultimaker.

It was a tough selection because there were some other very good entries.

And of course thanks everybody else for your entering this competition!

Charlotte, your Rainbow-selection of filaments will be sent to your address, and Ian will sent you his precious chocolates.

I will PM you in regard for the details.

• Replies 95
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations Charlotte !! please send me a PM with your post addres, so I can send you the famous Leipzig Chocolates :-)

Ian :-)

Congratz, it is indeed a strong one. Are you going to publish the graphic file? Or at least a black on white jpeg?

Have fun with the rainbow and the Leipzig choc's, they seem to be unbeatable:-) (both of them...)

i have to repost this picture Charlotte just sent.. what an amazing women ! :smile:

Ian

Oooh guys, let me post the file within 3 hours, sorry for letting you work with Gimp etc, I was just way too busy with earing Ian's chocolate...

zombie thread, sorry, but congratulations charlotte. a great and very simple design, but my lord competition was stiff! the first one by iroberti and the ultimaker evolution tshirt were also fantastic. some clever people out there!

Tee shirt

Can you post just the picture portion that goes on the shirt please? In the above photo the ultimaker is like 10 pixels across. Can you post a larger image? If I want to order one of these it will look like blurry crap.

Maybe UM should select a couple of these great designs, and make them available in the web store? Pick a desirable design and it should be an easy sell. Should be easy to make a little off each one and also spread the word. I'd add one to my next order. Maybe throw in a shirt with new machine orders...

It would make a great conversation starter for the wearer too.

Maybe UM should select a couple of these great designs, and make them available in the web store? Pick a desirable design and it should be an easy sell. Should be easy to make a little off each one and also spread the word. I'd add one to my next order. Maybe throw in a shirt with new machine orders...

It would make a great conversation starter for the wearer too.

You are totally right, and that is on our agenda.

Unfortunately not our top priority atm but they will definitely come! :)

Désoler je les télécharger sur le site ultimaker pas mieux capture d'écran.Il faudrait que l'éqipe infographiste ultimaker vous l'envoie par mail avec une bonne qualité.Je vais me faire une commande de ce tee shirt sur ce site en france.

http://www.vistaprint.fr/vp/welcome.aspx?xnav=logo&no_redirect=1

You are totally right, and that is on our agenda.

Unfortunately not our top priority atm but they will definitely come! :)

+1

I'd totally buy some UM T-shirts. Just make the base color black or white ;)

Hi everybody

first of all I have to say -and everyone knows- that the best chocolate comes from switzerland!

sorry Ian :wink:

unfortunately I just read from this competition and I like the designs, congratulations to charlotte!

But hey... that could not be all cool ultimaker wearable stuff!! What about some innovative and maybe nerdy stiles like a flashing ultimakerrobot or logo on a shirt made with LED or Lylipad or so?? Or UM-Robot-pins, baseball cap, ....!!??

Let's think about other things and stay creative!

maybe you can make also something with your 3D-Printer!

And do you know what is the best?

Today I received a mail from ultimaker that my UM2 has been shipped!! jupiiiiii!!

Greeez

Reto

PS: sorry for my bad english

I still think myself we can still do some amazing new ideas for this !

It would a cool print project and also just... coool !

Ian

ps... german Milka bars are also pritty yummy ! :-)

ps... german Milka bars are also pritty yummy ! :smile:

The Swiss disagree! :shock: I demand blood for this unspeakable insolence!! GET ME SOME STONES :mad:

I don't want to be mean but everybody knows that Belgium's chocolate is the best :mrgreen:

@JonnyBischof: Please don't ruin our nice Swiss image of peaceful people... http://www.aeschbach-chocolatier.ch/images/intelli/shop/bsetzi_Stei_125g.jpgare the only stones we should throw... ;)

@Didier Klein: You have to know, that I'm a scientist. So I need proof... physical proof, not arguments... :D

hihihi.... yes swiss is the best country for chocolate, cheese, pocketknifes ....! ;-))

I didn't know that here are that many swiss!!!

@JonnyBischof: Please don't ruin our nice Swiss image of peaceful people... These are the only stones we should throw... ;)

Erm *cough*

That's exactly what I was talking about, of course!

@Didier Klein: You have to know, that I'm a scientist. So I need proof... physical proof, not arguments... :D

Are you sure you wanna do this to yourself? o.O

Ok now, before the Chocolate Wars start, let's all settle down and eat some chocolate.. In peace...

Swiss chocolate of course!