Very disappointed about support! No way to have answers!

mcmarkus

Posted · Very disappointed about support! No way to have answers!

I'm very disappointed about the way UM manage supports, specially for new customers.

I've bought the UM2 from the website on october 5 after many and many attempts to avoid error pages; at the and I was able to finish the checkout and on october 7 my bank wire was confirmed.

After that I was just able to get, with a private mail, a confirmation of my order from Sander, that told me I will receive the payment confirmation after a couple of days.

Last week I was contacted about an old open ticket and they told me there was no payment for my order; after a couple of minutes I've sent the receipts and all the infos about. Two days ago I was contacted again and they told me that they will check...

...then NOTHING!

Today is October 22, and I'm still waiting to know if, after 15 days, my order and payment are confirmed, and the printer shipping is scheduled!

Hope to finally solve my issue!

Marco.

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your post. I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this level of frustration.

We do our very best to answer everyone on time, but the release of the Ultimaker² and the new website created an amount of feedback that on occasion left our department overwhelmed.

I will contact you in a personal message for more details, so I can look up your order and get things sorted out.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Hi Marco,

thank you for your fast reply on my personal message. Let's solve the problems with your payment on a short term and have this all sorted out. In our communication history I also saw you have been in touch with my colleague up to 2 days ago. She was also busy tracking your payment, I am sure with 2 man on the job it will be sorted soon :)

Hello,

I assure you, I placed my order yesterday, received e-mails stating that the order was passed. The status has been "Shipping: ready". And nothing!

I ppartage your current order status. It would be good to have, instead of "ready" more clear statements like: "Order accepted", "sends the theoretical date ..." and "send ..." .

In short, it is true that even if we know that we must be extremely patient to receive the toy, it is important that the communication takes place both between customer and supplier.

In any case, I think you had the chance to test their reactivity, it has been the same for me with the 10 million questions I had there a few days.

While I waited for the right day send, I have no doubt that our order is being resolutions.

Cordially.

Alex.

Hi.

I know your not a happy camper at the moment but just to wade in for a second... the whole ultimaker crew have been pulling night and day shift for the last few weeks trying to get ultimaker 2 out the door and perfect ! :smile:

They some how have pulled this little miracle off and now, as the steam slowly releases are sitting back down to get all normal business back in order...

I know its not perfect...absolutyl not... but its a rare company that do actually care so so much to get your product to you... with such care and lets be honest... love...

chew down on the bad communication and enjoy the end feeling !

Best wishes from Leipzig.

Ian :smile:

Among a few other things we are working on a Q&A, which will also explain the different status updates and their explanations.

Unofficially:

State:

- Canceled: Your order has been canceled.

- Resumed: Your order was revived, after a cancellation.

- Complete: Your order was received successfully.

Payment State:

- Paid: Your order has been fully paid.

- Balance Due: Not enough money was transferred. Please contact the sales team for a solution.

- Credit owed: Too much money was transferred. Please contact the sales team for a solution (if they haven't contacted you).

- Failed: There was an error, your payment did not come through

Shipment State:

- Pending: There is still a problem with your payment. Shipment is still waiting.

- Ready: Your order is ready to be shipped, exciting!

- Canceled: Your order has been canceled.

- Backorder: Something was ordered that is not on stock at the moment.

- Shipped: Happy dance! Your Ultimaker is on its way to you! A tracking number should be sent to you by email.

I hope this gives you some more insight in the entire process.

@ Alex, I am not sure I fully understand your post. If you have any remaining questions or issues, please feel free to contact me either on the forum, personal message or contact our sales & support team.

Thank you!

Something useful in the current situation is also information on when an order is expected to ship. I ordered my U2 39h after the announcement in New York and it has still not shipped. Did Ultimaker really sell that many Ultimakers in the first 39 hours or are you now shipping in the order of when the machine was bought?

Complete

Paid

Ready

..........hysteric..... :oops: :oops:

Here are some UMs being shipped - I presume this was taken yesterday. According to the photo EXIF data it was taken yesterday (Monday) in Europe at 4:30pm. I guess they had to ask for another truck!

http://ultimaker.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_7/gallery_423_7_141670.jpg

@ SandervG

There is no problem in principle in my order. I regularly monitors its status.

I recontacterais if I may show the slightest concern. Big one if you tell us more time shopping. Even if it is only to indicate a component to complete.

For now, I'm waiting! But I'm on the right track.

Thank you for your info. And courage to the team who spend long hours to concoct such a nice device.

Cordially.

Alex.

Hi Peter,

Indeed, there was a large amount of orders in those first hours of the release!

Also, among those printers where also a few batches of multiple printers for our UK partners and iGo3D in Germany.

Hang in there, we will be shipping more Ultimaker 2's this week! :)

Anyway!

Well, you did not do in the lace on this one!

In any case, it's nice to come a little chat with us on the forum and tell us more about shipping. Waiting to do a shorter stroke.

Cordially.

Alex.

Dear Sander,

reading your post tells me, you are not shipping today and will not ship tomorrow. Is that right?

Then I have to decompress and forget all about my weekend planning. :cry:

I ordered on the 20th of September around 2pm (CEST).

It really feels like Christmas for a small child. Since you announced your shipping date I am champing at the bit and planning my life beyond being an Ultimaker² owner. As I believed to be one of the first who ordered this incredible piece of craftsmanship, I was hoping to get my hands on mine this weekend. I hope you can feel a little bit how impatient I am. :)

It is a good feeling though it feels as it could kill me from inside. :)

We actually did ship some today again, but not as much as yesterday.

I understand the need for more insight in shipping dates and we are working on enabling this.

For me personally it is a lot of manual searching to get information on this subject, and I understand a clear report is being made that should give me all the data I need at the blink of an eye :)

Hopefully this week I will be able to give you all some more info.

Thank you for the info. Appreciate that!

Ps. If you want to save on shipping costs then perhaps you could resolve #RNM-550-15057?? :)

I've also ordered at the beginning of October and have heard nothing back since then. As my credit card has been debited with the amount l can only assume that l'm on the the list for delivery but apart form the forum cannot get any information relating to my order.

I sent a support ticket in a couple of days ago asking about expected delivery dates but got no reply as i was going to purchase direct from here..

So i just purchased one from there UK distributer as they got theres in stock today for delivery tomorrow/Friday :-)

Not entirely sure when my UM2 order went through as my bank declined 2 transactions. I received an email on monday to say it had shipped and my online account shows a tracking number but as of yet there are no tracking results. Hope that big yellow van didn't brake down in the car park.

I thought shipping directly from Ultimaker would be the fastest but that doesn't seem to be the case :/ Mine still has not shipped. Should I cancel my order and buy a MakerBot instead? Rather annoyed with the lack of actual shipping date information.

I saw both ultimaker and makerbot at the tct show in birmingham. Needing an abs cabable printer i was hoping to see the replicator 2x in action but it was not on display for some reason. So seeing all those ultimakers bouncing around on the print wall and still managing to print a half decent mini robot and the ultimaker2 printing an adjustable spanner before my eyes i went for the ultimaker2. I had ordered a qu-bd rxl but as of yet i still would have not recieved it and if i continued with the order, the odds seem to sugest it would not arrive in one piece. So as Ultimaker have started to ship when they said they would and as long as it arrives in one piece. Then i more than happy with my order experience.

@ Peter; I will look into that ticket. Thank you. We try to ship everything in the order of ordering (+payment).

Obviously, our UK sales partners also collected orders. They would be pretty bad sales partners if they didn't.

And just like all of you guys, they also receive their orders in the appropriate order. There is no point in having sales partners if you are going to disadvantage them by supplying them last in line. Hopefully you can find the strength to have some more patience until the wonderful Ultimaker² arrives. I see you are pretty far up in the leadtime list, so it shouldn't be long.

@ Keith, I will sent you your ordernumber in a direct message. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Have you also contacted our sales team?

I thought shipping directly from Ultimaker would be the fastest but that doesn't seem to be the case :/ Mine still has not shipped. Should I cancel my order and buy a MakerBot instead? Rather annoyed with the lack of actual shipping date information.

Ultimaker are still a pretty small business. They just took a huge step in releasing the Ultimaker2 and have gotten a big surge of orders to take care of. It has barely been 3 days since they officially started shipping. I think a little bit of patience is warranted here :) To put things in perspective; I had to wait 6 weeks back in late 2011 when I ordered my machine ;)

I saw both ultimaker and makerbot at the tct show in birmingham. Needing an abs cabable printer i was hoping to see the replicator 2x in action but it was not on display for some reason. So seeing all those ultimakers bouncing around on the print wall and still managing to print a half decent mini robot and the ultimaker2 printing an adjustable spanner before my eyes i went for the ultimaker2. I had ordered a qu-bd rxl but as of yet i still would have not recieved it and if i continued with the order, the odds seem to sugest it would not arrive in one piece. So as Ultimaker have started to ship when they said they would and as long as it arrives in one piece. Then i more than happy with my order experience.

.. how do you mean half a decent mini robot :p

Hope that big yellow van didn't brake down in the car park.

Lol. Someone already posted on the forum yesterday who received one. So the van was successful. I was thinking if there are maybe 40 UM2's in that van then that van is worth less than its cargo.

One of his ears got a bit chewed up or was that my youngest testing the strength/taste of the pla. Impressive to see what can on a bouncing print bed.