hacklordsniper

Posted · Ultimaker 2 - easter egg

i thought the same thing.. LOL.

howww?

Yes, it's there. I've seen it. :-)

great... LOL... im going to go home late tonight and go through every option until i find this... ;) LOL

Did a quick search on google it seems that if you finish the game you are rewarded something ^^ didn't find how to but i found what the reward is :p

now im excited... ;)

Played it and it's glorious! Even better than the UM lawn mower.

howww?

ijCBM2h1of0vE.gif

Magic.

I'm too lazy to try to find it and looking at the source code seems like cheating. I'm torn... :p

Time to kidnap the cat :-|

Time to kidnap the cat :-|

CRIKEY!

You must be tired of living :eek:

I don't want to give it away. Someone showed me at Makerfaire NYC. I played through one level and then just got another level. My daughter somehow shortcutted and got to the next layer with only getting one column of blocks. Didn't see any prize or anything - it just keeps going forever I think.

Anyway I guess I'll give a hint - it's not in any of the menus. There is no hidden menu or hidden menu option.

I'm kind of afraid people will get pissed off if they see there is a game in the UM2 yet it isn't doing... whatever it is they think is more important (better slicing algorithms, less underextrusion, less noise, who knows!).

Turns out the very first thing I tried was right but I did it... well, I can't really say now can I :) Tried to finish the game but it seems to randomly reset after only removing a couple of blocks so I couldn't be arsed.

it seems to randomly reset after only removing a couple of blocks

If while quickly spinning you accidentally push too hard it goes back to the main menu. So it's a pain. But after 10 tries or so I got very good and was able to get every block. But then I just got the same level again and stopped.

For a while I tried to use left or right side of paddle to affect direction (which works) but that made me lose more often.

It doesn't exit the game, it just resets it. I remove 2-10 blocks and then BAM back to square one.

Ha!

I found it - you sneaky lot.

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Yeah, there is a bug in the "level cleared" detection code. That's how much time I spend on it ;-)

I kinda made it to test the graphic LCD routines I created. So little harm done there timewise.

will there be an upgraded game with the next firmware update ? ;-) Mario Brothers would be nice....

Ian :-)

Edited by IRobertI, because I gave out the answer (edited by gr5 also).

C'mon pioo, you can't just post the solution like that :p