Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Blizz

Filament welding clamp

There is currently a campaign running on IndieGogo for a filament welding clamp.

It allows you to connect a new spool of filament if you are about to run out during a print or just combine a bunch of different colors for some fun :)

Though I'd share a link to the project. (it runs 'til August 6)

20140707025312-Slide_1.JPG?1404726792

I ordered a fuse clamp on the 5th January this year 2016, but apart from the conformation email which I presume is automated I have had no further feed back, does anybody know if they are still trading etc. I payed by PayPal but if I don't get any other communication from them in the next two weeks I will have to cancel the order and contact PayPal for a refund

located in NL, 240 volts, functions just fine, i bought the one that Blizz got but didn't use.. since I'm completely focussed on 3d hubs i don't use it anymore..

Hey dude, did you sell this?

If not may I buy it from you?

Many thanks